Registration of players through Hockey NSW includes coverage by their player accident insurance policy. Personal Injury Cover provides financial assistance in three key areas:
- Non-Medicare medical benefits
- Loss of income benefits
- Capital benefits.
In case of injury
- Inform your coach or team manager about the injury, and if relevant, note the injury on the match card.
- Contact the Club Secretary as soon as possible and report your injury in writing.
- Note the injury will have to be reported to the insurers within 30 days, so don’t delay.
- See Hockey NSW website for information on:
- sports insurance information
- insurance claim instructions
- how to make a claim
Injury report form
Download a copy of the Injury report form and submit the Club Secretary.
Visit Hockey NSW’s website – navigate to: Associations > Insurance: www.hockeynsw.com.au